No formal organization (not a 501c3, no staff, etc.).
Video lottery terminal Local Impact Aid revenues are appropriated into the City agency designated to implement a project or to an appropriate agency to administer a grant or contract. Baltimore Housing serves as fiscal agent for the management and disbursement of Racetrack Impact Funds.
Authority members are volunteers appointed by the Mayor of Baltimore City, after consultation with the members of the Baltimore City delegation in the General Assembly representing legislative districts 40 and 41.
Term Of Officers
– The term of a member appointed by the Mayor is 3 years.
– The terms of members are staggered as required by the terms provided for members on October 1, 2005.
– At the end of a term, a member continues to serve until a successor is appointed and qualifies.
– A member who is appointed after a term has begun serves only for the rest of the term and until a successor is appointed and qualifies.
– At the end of a term, resignation, or removal of a member, the Mayor shall appoint a new member to the authority.
– Thomas J. Stosur, Department of Planning, PCDA Chair
– Camille Burke, Park Heights Resident (2015)
– Gloria Cinquegrani, Pimlico Racecourse (2015)
– Roslyn Smith, Civic Leader (2015)
– Ramsey Harris, PNC Bank (2016)
– Israel (Izzy) Patoka, Sinai Hospital (2019)
– Mereida Goodman, Civic Leader, Area Outside of Park Heights Master Plan (2017)
– Patricia Simms, Park Heights Resident (2017)
– John Henderson, Civic Leader (2017)
– Senator Nathaniel Oaks, 41st District
– To be filled, Delegate, 41st District
– Senator Barbara Robinson, 40th District
– Antonio Hayes, Delegate, 40th District
Director of Planning is Chair of PCDA, per legislation.
PCDA is seeking applications for new members. PCDA members are appointed by the Mayor in consultation with the 40th and 41st district delegations. PCDA is currently accepting applications for qualified candidates. Please apply HERE for an appointment today! If you have questions, please e-mail email@example.com or call 410-396-2929.
Currently has no staff of its own. Department of Planning staff serves as staff.